Sunday, January 31, 2010

My new quest: College Fashionista

Sunday, January 31, 2010


Hello bloggers,
I have some exciting news!  I will now be a style guru for College Fashionista.  CF is an online blog about college students and their style.  It's a wonderful site to see what fellow college mates are wearing all over the U.S.!  I am very excited to be a part of such a wonderful team but don't worry, I will still write for my personal blog.  Fashion Awakening has meant a lot to me over the years and I want it to keep growing.

Be sure to check out my articles for Kent State University on College Fashionista as well as the other wonderful things the site has to offer!  And of course, keep reading Fashion Awakening!

Love,
Jules
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates